If you’re looking for auto insurance, Lindfors has you covered
We don’t stop at cars and trucks. We have policies for all vehicle types including boats, jet skis, ATV’s, and RV’s. If you just got a new toy, reach out to Lindfors today to keep it safe.
Need to Update your Policy?
Premium Auto Coverage For Your Needs
Having proper Auto Insurance ensures your independence behind the wheel. From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, it’s important to keep your car insured so you’re prepared when accidents do happen.
At Lindfors Insurance Agency, we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that keeps you and your drivers protected at all costs – for peace-of-mind driving assurance.
Boat and Jet Ski Coverage
If you own a boat or jet ski, one of the most important things you can do is purchase an appropriate watercraft insurance policy. Unforeseen incidents such as vandalism and collisions can occur at any given time, and it’s important to be financially protected in these situations. A watercraft insurance policy could help cover out-of-pocket costs if such an incident were to occur.
Click here to your coverage options.
- Liability coverage helps cover expenses if your watercraft causes damage to another person’s property.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover medical expenses if you or a passenger gets injured on your watercraft.
- Watercraft insurance property coverage helps protect your boat from various risks and potential incidents by covering costs related to repair, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Uninsured watercraft coverage helps cover expenses if an uninsured boater collides with you and causes injury to you or your passengers.
Nothing is quite as satisfying as hitting the trails after the first snow. Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh winter air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside, and while you’re out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind. We offer specialized insurance at affordable rates, with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs.
Click here for essential coverage.
- Collision Coverage – covers damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice, and other obstacles.
- Comprehensive Coverage – extends coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism.
- Property Damage – helps pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable.
- Bodily Injury Liability – helps pay the medical expenses of others if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – helps insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders.
Your ATV represents a considerable recreation investment. And as you’re riding, the last thing you’ll want to wonder about is whether you have the right insurance coverage. With a customized All-Terrain Vehicle insurance policy from Lindfors Insurance Agency, you can ride with confidence knowing that you’re properly insured.
Click here for specialized coverage options.
- Collision Coverage – covers damage to your ATV from rocks, trees, and other obstacles or debris.
- Comprehensive Coverage – is an extra security for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism.
- Property Damage – covers expenses to another person’s property for which you are liable.
- Bodily Injury – pays medical expenses to others if you’re held liable in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist – protects you from loss or damage caused by uninsured and underinsured riders.
As a motorhome owner, you get the best of both worlds by combining the freedom of the open road with all the conveniences and amenities you enjoy at home. And just like your home, your recreational vehicle is a big investment that should be protected. Your motorhome policy is designed to provide the rates you want with the coverage you need.
Click here for your basic protection options.
- Collision Coverage – covers loss or damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – offers extra coverage against losses from fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays medical expenses to others after an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage caused by you to another person’s property.